We're inviting our youngest visitors (and their grown-ups) to try out some of the brilliant activities we have all year round especially for them.
From multi-sensory play to an action-packed show, we've got a day of adventure and exploring planned for families with kids under 4, with lots of ideas to get babies and toddlers off to a flying start.
- Drop in to weather-themed messy play in Learning Loft (Room 2) at 10.00–11.30 and 12.30–14.00. Remember to bring a change of clothes!
- Book your spot at the Tiny Takeover welcome desk for the great big Tiny Show, taking place in the Air and Space Show Space at 10.30, 11.30, 12.30 and 13.30
- Gain exclusive access to the hands-on area in our Experiment! gallery
- Pick up an activity pack and become a train driver in our Power Hall
- Take to the air and explore our Air and Space Hall with a Pilot Pack
- Try out some sensory play for babies with our Treasure Baskets in My Den (part of our Textiles Gallery)
- Get 25% off in our bistro and café, and 10% off in the museum shop all day
- More information on facilities for families with younger children, from spare nappies to bottle warming, can be found on our Families page
Entrance to the Tiny Takeover activities and the discount are only available with a Tiny Takeover wristband. The discount is only available on Friday 12 January 2018 at the museum.